Ad!!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Permatang Pauh Election


26th September 2008, is the day that will determine Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim to become a member of malaysian parliament. He is contesting at permatang pauh, Pulau Pinang which was previsouly won by her wife, Datin Seri Wan Azizah. She step down from the position to give way for her husband to contest. People of malaysia looking forward to see Datuk Sri Anwar Ibrahim (DSAI)to win the election. Here i include some picture that i found in the net. If you are a malaysian , i can 100% sure you can't see this picture from the Local tv news or newspapers. Because the government (Barisan Nasional) control the media, they wont put these photos. Malaysian people hope that DSAI will win the election and become the new prime minister of malaysia.


DSAI. Looking to the bright side!
DR Mahathir. Ex PM of malaysia in the dark era..."I dont know, I forgot."
Hissamuddin, Education Minister. Look at my arms!!
Najib, DPM. Altantuya?I swear i dont know anything...
Nurul Izzah, DSAI Daughter. My papa will win the election!

BN Supporters. They give me two ringgit only!!! Cheh!!
Anti BN!
Anti BN! "I rasa BN takan menang lar, Betul tak kak? Ye! I benci BN...!"
Samy Velu, EX Minister. "These PKR People crazy monkeys!" , "Ini pengggikut pengggikut PKR memang serupa macam monyet gila, Ah itular saya punya komen..."
Syed Albar, Minister."Well........... Anwar wont win this election, eventhough he win; the police will arrest him Immediately for the sodomy case... We will win anyway.."


PKR supporter.
Indian Supporters. Playing drum to support DSAI
PKR Supporters. Indian supporters. DSAI poster, A new ERA!!
PKR Supporter


PKR supporter. Hahahaha HAHAhahaHAhahahahhaha : Tongkat Ali Effect!
Datuk Seri Shahrizat , Ex minister. "Is my make up ok? No??!!! Or shit! How about my hair? , Ah!! What am i doing here?! Panaslar!! Benci I! ok ok, i hate Anwar!!!"
FRU, Back up police (control riots). "Babi betul lar, hujan ni....."
PKR Supporter. Yo Yo! Hommies!! Ma name is Sheikh Aziz!! Long Live Anwar!!
PKR Supporter. Hindraf @ Makkal Sakthi !!!

All the Best Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim!!! We support You.
"Lawan Tetap Lawan!!!!"

No comments: