Ad!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

One of the Best Kuching Chicken Rice

Sarawak is famous for its mee kolok (thin yellow egg noodles) and of course it's Laksa ( a spicy noodle soup with coconut milk and prawns). Anywhere in sarawak you will be able to enjoy this food.
Apart from this, you can also try Chicken Rice. which is famous in Malaysia and also South East Asia. There are plenty of variety in Chicken Rice. The top two are Hainan Chicken Rice and Roasted Chicken rice.


During my visit to Kuching, Sarawak ; my Friend Jeff bring me to his friend's Chicken Rice Shop. Which is located near Kuching Airport. The Shop was very clean, friendly Staff and Boss. I ordered Roasted Chicken Rice, which cost me just RM5. I also add some Vegetables which is RM3 (That is so cheap with big quantity).

Delicious Roasted chicken Rice


The Shop owner (Yellow T-Shirt) with my friend (Jeff)

Try to visit this shop when you travel in Kuching. The Best Chicken Rice!! I'll post the direction to the shop soon.

No comments: